Graded-MDB will be launched at 5th July 2011. Last date to upload your comments will be 6th July 2011
Topic for Graded-MDB will be
“We ignore positive examples and consider negative examples in Find S algorithm. Moreover if we use Candidate Elimination Algorithm then in positive examples we move from general to specific and in negative examples we move from specific to general in hypothesis space. ”
Do you agree with the given statement or not.Give reason precisely and briefly to support your comments. The more you will be precise and brief in your comments the more you will get the marks.
Read the instructions carefully before sending your comments:
1. Your comments should be relevant to the topic, clear and concise.
2. Post your comments on the Graded MDB & not on the Regular MDB. Both will run in parallel during the time specified above.
3. Do not copy the comments of other Students, as no marks will be awarded for plagiarism.
4. Comments sent via e-mail or posted on regular MDB will not be graded.
5. Don’t send your comments twice.