National Student Short Film Competition, 2011
Themes: My Pakistan
Open (Any Subject)
You can send: Short Film, Documentary, Report, Video Song, Fiction Movie etc…
Last Date of Submission: 23rd November, 2011
RULES AND REGULATIONS
· Takhleeq Short Film Competition 2011 is open only for students. However, professional filmmakers can also send their work for exhibition as non-contestant participants.
· There is no entry fee for the competition.
· The student/filmmaker must be the only copyright holder of the submitted material and the organizers will not be responsible for any copyright or other relevant issues.
· The jury appointed by the institute will scrutinize and select films for the exhibition. Decision of the jury will be final.
· Once submitted, a film cannot be withdrawn.
· The duration of the submitted film should be up to 10 minutes.
· Each participant can submit maximum two films for each category.
· Films should not contain material that is offensive or disgraceful towards any community and should not cross the boundaries of our ethical or religious norms and ideology of Pakistan.
· Films made in language other than Urdu/English will be submitted with Urdu/English subtitles.
· Any film sent through e-mail will not be accepted. Two copies of each entry should be sent in DVD format to: Event Coordinator:
Muhammad Ali Rana ( +92-334-5042368 )
Riphah Institute of Media Sciences,
Riphah International University,
274 Al-mizan Campus, Old Supreme Court Building,
Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi.
· Checklist for material to be submitted along with the entry:
A brief synopsis of the film
List of participations and awards won
Two or more stills from the film
Profile of the director with his/her photograph
· The last date for submission of entries is November 23, 2011 and date of exhibition is December 17, 2011 (Tentative). No entry will be accepted after the due date.
· Entries are non-returnable.
· The institute reserves the right to use the submitted work for non-commercial and promotional purposes.
You can also get Information from our website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
or Face Book page of Takhleeq [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT:
0334-5042368 , 051-111-510-510 ext: