Exam Instructions of Virtual University of Pakistan
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. STRICT DISCIPLINARY ACTION SUCH AS CANCELLATION OF THE PAPER(S) AND REGISTRATION OF UMC ETC SHALL BE TAKEN AGAINST THE VIOLATORS
For every paper, you must carry your VU Id Card and “Exam Entrance Slip” for entering the Examination Hall.
1. You shall report at the Exam Center 15 minutes before the starting time of your paper.
2. You shall be responsible for any loss of examination time for not having these documents.
3. Tools like mobile phone, blue tooth, wireless, walky-talky etc are not allowed to carry in the exam hall.
4. Do not make any appeal to the exam hall staff. Do not use obscene language in writing exam paper and don’t misbehave with the supervisory staff.
5. The candidates are directed to keep their ears visible during the course of examination and show when requireed.
6. You must not carry any type of helping material (Hard/Soft) in the Examination Hall.
7. You must avoid disturbing the peace in and around the Examination Hall.
8. Your exam schedule shall NOT be changed in any circumstances.
NOTE: Students entry in the examination hall will be banned 15 minutes after the start of paper