A tool for automated scoring of Scanned MCQ tests
The purpose of this project is to automate the MCQ Paper marking process. End product will be able to extract the given answers from the scanned copy of MCQ’s answer sheet will save the data and compile the result.
This tool should have the following features.
• System should be able to create and print questionnaires and answer sheets.
• System should be able to import questionnaires and automatically formats the corresponding answer sheets.
• It should be able to extract answers given by the candidate from the scanned copy of answer sheet.
• It should generate the result of the candidate based on its given answers.
• There should be an option for negative marking.
• It should be able for assembles and prints a statistical report
Note: Those Students who have good knowledge of mathematics should select this project.
Tools & Technologies
You can use one of the given languages for the implementation of this software i.e. C++, Java, dot Net Technologies or Matlab